Dark Knight Interrogation Dark Knight Interrogation

OMGOMG

I PEED MYSELF LAUGHING! I watched this while watching the actual scene from the film! xDDDD

The Tail's Ghost The Tail's Ghost

Wowie

Absolutely beautiful :')

When Tails is bored! When Tails is bored!

Wow!

Oh my gosh! I genuinely nearly wet myself laughing, especially at Shadow considering he's my FAVOURITE!!! =DDDD You nailed it buddy ;)

Shadows Life Shadows Life

Super

I really enjoyed the colour, music and your totally accurate designs of Shadow and Sonic the hedgehog. It was like watching a cool music video! I will say that the video does lack a plot and storyline, but i'm sure we all get the jist of what this animation portrays! Fantastic, keep it up ;)

Shadow's Story Shadow's Story

Fantastic

Shadow is the most amazing, deep thoughts and caring kind of character. Ignore every prick that has the nerve to comment badly on this, I loved it. Keep up the great work, i'll be keeping my eyes peeled for part 2! ;) *Thumbs up*

Shadow's Lament Shadow's Lament

WOWOWOW

FREAKING INCREDIBLE!

Sonic: Dark Chaos PT1 Sonic: Dark Chaos PT1

Eeeeee!

I got goosebumps.. Like really bad 0.o LOVED IT!

Sonic X Chaotic Battle Sonic X Chaotic Battle

That was pretty goddam good!

When it comes to people's own animations of Shadow and Sonic I don't expect anything big, but this was truly awesome! I can see your attention to detail in the characters getting progressively better throughout the animation, the storyline and fight scenes were spot on, VERY engaging. Nice choice of fighting music to!! Well done!!!

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

AHHHHH!!!

I got goosebumps :3 That was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The doomed Shadow show dx The doomed Shadow show dx

Haha!

Freaking hilarious :') Keep it up!